University Brand, Business Proposal Example
Words: 2405Business Proposal
Purpose of request for proposal
One of the best Universities within Brisbane is requesting proposition from expert specialists with archived involvement in the field of marketing and advertising services focusing on advanced education to lead Brand Perception Research and give Brand Positioning Development administrations. The research outcomes results fill double needs: first as merit to the university strategic planning process and second as information into brand positioning improvement. Our examination target is to decide the position and estimation of the university in the psyches of our key bodies electorate, the most essential being imminent prospective students and their guardians. The University looks to better see how it is seen among inner and outer gatherings of people and to contrast those recognition’s and fancied discernment’s and institutional objectives. We will likely upgrade the University visibility, peculiarity, and advance. Work items incorporate examination results, point by point and rundown with investigation, a tried and concluded brand proclamation/key messages and high-level state brand system.
The chosen contractor(s) will work with the Office of Marketing to accomplish the University’s objectives for development and improving the brand. The contractor(s) must have a fruitful record of helping associations accomplish their objectives through imaginative, driving edge showcasing exercises. The University is searching for vital partner(s) complex, exceptionally incorporated and drew in firm(s) with solid topic ability, imaginative and media capacities, and a demonstrated, results-arranged foundation in marking and promoting brand positioning development.
Description of the organization
Established in 1971, the University is one of 11 degree-allowing organizations in the University System of south east Queensland in Australia. It is a worldwide university, serving more than 32,000 understudies around the world, including domestic students/international students. It is the expectation of the university administration to quicken gainful development while keeping up high caliber (Bateson, 1985). The noteworthy hole in advanced education achievement in Australia can be somewhat tended to by the university administrations, and it is our central goal to intensely do so.
The goal of this RFP is to acquire the administrations of a qualified and experienced brand research and brand improvement counseling firm, with broad involvement in the advanced education field, to perform the accompanying administrations:
Conduct qualitative and quantitative examination to make a pattern from which to quantify achievement and give investigation of gathered information. Routines could incorporate center gatherings, reviews, interviews, exchange bunches among others.
- Participating demographics could include:
- Planned undergrad and graduate understudies
- Folks of planned college understudies
- Graduated class and Donors
- Workforce and Staff
- Current understudies
- College authority
- Nearby Community Leaders
- The group or state on the loose
Maybe different voting demographics as prescribed by the firm to be deliberately required voting demographics may be further sectioned as prescribed by the offeror and/or craved by the University.
Research objectives include:
- Identify the elements and advantages that are most vital to key voting demographics in the in-state market.
- Reveal how voting public perspective to the university on those elements and advantages that are vital to them.
- Evaluate business sector position of top contenders and realize what space they possess in the business sector.
- Determine saw key qualities, shortcomings, opportunities, and dangers of/for the University.
Brand Clarification/Development and Consumer Validation Testing
Characterize and explain the university image situating stage. This procedure will include:
- Dissecting the exploration information,
- Driving the college through the advancement of a brand stage that will clear up and inform the organization’s center qualities.
- Creating a novel and convincing brand stage that will empower the whole grounds to have reliable, intelligible, strong informing.
It is expected that a little number of brand situating explanations, including brand guarantees and supporting key promoting messages will be produced taking into account the exploration discoveries. Each of these brand situating articulations and key promoting messages will be tried with target voting demographics to help with selecting the right stage for the university to expand on its qualities and separate it emphatically in the advanced education commercial center. The extent of this task does exclude imaginative work, for example, logo/character creation or showcasing plans.
Offeror will give presentations to official level college initiative of discoveries, investigation and proposals toward the end of each of the two stages all the while.
It is trusted that both stages could be finished within six to nine month time period from commencement date. For arranging purposes, the first day of class for fall semester, 2012 is Monday, August 13.therefore, an original plus eight copies (for a total of 12) and one CD or flash drive of the Technical Proposal must arrive at the Issuing Office by Monday, October 20, 2012 on or before 4:00 p.m in order to be considered. Proposers are requested to clearly mark the “new” set of the Technical Proposal. As of now, all workforce and understudies will have come back to grounds from summer break.
Scope of work
The University is requesting proposition for promoting and marketing administrations to help with satisfying the elements of the Office of Marketing. The University is looking for accomplices who will contribute both deliberately and strategically to the university promoting exertion. Cooperation, coordinated effort, and a “can-do” state of mind will be critical to the University. The University tries to connect with an arrangement of accomplices who will be a piece of quickening our development, and making brand experience (Given, 2005). The University tries to be at the front line of changing advanced education, and is looking for accomplices who excitedly share the vision and will show it in excellent take a shot at a regular schedule. Administrations may incorporate without impediment: Procedure, statistical surveying and marking including but not restricted to:
- Recommending and performing statistical surveying to bolster thorough proposals and help for all parts of promoting, arranging and improvement.
- Brand arranging and advancement, behavior brand disclosure exercises, brand situating and upgrade.
Criteria for selection
As indicated with every prerequisite recorded in the Mandatory Response Worksheet. The Offeror must demonstrate whether its proposition meets the individual prerequisites by checking either a “YES” or “NO” in the reaction piece provided. A Pass/Fail assessment will be used for every compulsory necessity. Usually, to be viewed as responsive, mindful and qualified for honor, all inquiries distinguished as compulsory must be checked “YES” to pass. There may be uncommon occasions in which a reaction of “NO” is the right and sensible reaction to meet the compulsory necessity (for instance indicating “NO” that the Offeror does not have any irreconcilable situations). Something else, any obligatory inquiries denoted “NO” will result to doubt of the specialized prerequisites and will bring about preclusion of the proposition.
Offeror consents to present examination discoveries, investigation and proposals to university official administration and the marking board of trustees at the climax of both phases of the venture, with conveyance of full documentation/reports.
Research reports will incorporate but not restricted to examination of exactly huge university qualities and shortcomings in general and, where measurably noteworthy by body electorate as well as section (Arksey, 1999).
Research information will be gathered on the view of key visual university pictures, for example, logo, notorious structural engineering and front yard.
The university holds responsibility for information, definite and rundown, and also all investigation and proposals.
- The Offeror must present the Proposal Certification with unique mark (Appendix A).
- The Offeror must present a finished Small or Minority Business Form (Appendix B).
- Any exemptions to the State’s Sample Contract (Appendix D) must be unmistakably recognized and submitted with the Offeror’s Technical Proposal. Proposed exemptions must not struggle with or endeavor to seize compulsory necessities indicated in contractual consideration
- The Offeror must present a Technical Proposal itemizing the proposed way to deal with performing the greater part of the administrations requested. The Offeror will submit two printed version of the Technical Proposal with unique marks, and four CDs.
- The Offeror must present a finished Financial Proposal (Appendix E). The Offeror will submit two printed version of the Financial Proposal with unique marks, and four CDs.
- The Offeror must present a Guide to Mandatory Requirements referencing the page(s) of the Technical Response where fulfillment of the Mandatory Requirements is substantiated.
This area contains the point by point specialized prerequisites and related administrations for Brand Perception Research and Brand Positioning Development. Offerors are required to download, complete and after that present the accompanying worksheets with their reactions: the Worksheets titled “Obligatory Response Worksheet” and “Compulsory Scored Requirement Worksheet” and potentially “Extra Scored reaction Worksheet” found as connections to this RFP. Albeit numerous sales will contain the greater part of the worksheets noted above, it is conceivable that a requesting won’t contain the greater part of the worksheets (Bryman, 2004).
Technical proposal introduction
The greater part of the things depicted in this area are administration levels and terms and conditions that the State Entity hopes to be fulfilled by the chosen Offeror. Every Offeror must demonstrate its eagerness and capacity to fulfill these necessities in the proper worksheets. The accompanying are cases of administrations the Offeror will be relied upon to perform in a joint effort with fitting university authorities and constituents:
- Advise and help the university organization and the brand board of trustees in planning furthermore, dispatching a complete brand discernment examination program that will direct and guide the university institutional marking methodology (Berry, 2004).
- Manage all parts of the statistical surveying projects.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative exploration with respect to the universities discernment with numerous crowds. Utilize a far reaching scope of most suitable exploration procedures and study conveyance routines and provide investigation of examination information.
- Identify the components and advantages that are most imperative to key groups of onlookers in the instate market.
- Reveal how constituents view the University on those elements and advantages.
- Evaluate business sector position of top contenders and realize what space they involve in the market.
- Determine key qualities, shortcomings, opportunities and dangers of/for the University.
- Lead the university in brand illumination and advancement.
Every Offeror is required to present an expense proposition as a major aspect of its reaction. The expense proposition will be assessed and scored as per Section concerning “Proposition Evaluation, Negotiations and Award”.
The Offeror will give money related data that would permit proposition evaluators to find out the monetary solidness of the firm.
If an open organization, the Offeror will give their latest evaluated money related report.
If a privately owned business, the Offeror will give a duplicate of their latest interior money related proclamation, and a letter from their monetary establishment, on the budgetary foundation’s letterhead, expressing the Offeror’s monetary stability
Terms and conditions
A submitted proposition may be pulled back preceding the due date by a composed solicitation to the Issuing Officer. A solicitation to pull back a proposition must be marked by an approved person.
Cost for Preparing Proposals
The expense for building up the proposition is the sole obligation of the Offeror. The State won’t give repayment to such expenses.
Conflict of interest
On the off chance that an Offeror has any current customer relationship that includes the State of Queensland, the Offeror must reveal every relationship.
Minority Business Policy
It is the arrangement of the State of Queensland that minority business ventures should have a reasonable and equivalent chance to take an interest in the State obtaining procedure. In this manner, the State of Queensland empowers all minority business endeavors to go after, win, and get contracts for merchandise, administrations, and development. Likewise, the State urges all organizations to sub-contract segments of any State contract to minority business ventures.
The evaluation of proposition received latest the due date and the reality of the situation will become obvious eventually led in the accompanying stages.
The proposition will be assessed by the Issuing Officer for the accompanying authoritative necessities:
- Submitted by due date
- Separately fixed Technical Submission and Financial Proposal
- Every single required report have been submitted
- Specialized Submission does exclude any data from the Financial Proposal
- All archives requiring a unique mark have been marked and are incorporated
Mandatory Requirements Review
Proposition which pass the regulatory audit will then be investigated by the Technical Evaluation Team to guarantee all necessities recognized in terms and conditions Section are tended to approval.
Questionnaires were used, questions asked comprised of:
- Are you male or female?
- Are you a full time student or part time student?
- In what year did you start this degree?
- Are you an international student choices given is yes/no
Questions for ratings were provided where by the participants were to give their opinions. Value were used to for strength of opinions; 0-no opinion, 1-not important and 7-very important. After performing the task the participant was required to provide overall view of how important the teaching in the unit was to him/her.
Independent-samples t-test to determine any significant statistical differences between international students and domestic was done. Group statistics reveals mean difference between international students and domestic students. The international students (168) were more compared to domestic students (48) difference of 120.the above finding explains the mean difference.
Sampling method was used whereby selection of units was undertaken from a population of interest (Leedy, 2005). This facilitate generalization of results back to the population from which they were chosen (168 international students and 48 domestic students) were chosen.
Analysis of variance
In the analysis of multiple comparison we have dependent variable which entails unit materials for learning and unit materials for knowledge and skills.2004 and 2003 are taken as years when students begun their studies. The analysis portrays decrease of dependence as the year’s progress. The mean difference reveals decline in dependency from year 2003 as you proceed to year 2004.
Arksey, Hilary and Peter Knight. Interviewing for Social Scientists. London: Sage Publications, 1999.
Ashworth, Sandy. Letter. Library Journal 129.16 (2004): 12.
Bateson, J. E. G. “Self-Service Consumer: An Exploratory Study.” Journal of Retailing 61.3 (1985): 49-76.
Berry III, John N. “Dehumanizing the Library.” Editorial. Library Journal 129.13 (2004): 10.
Bryman, Alan. Social Research Methods. 2nd Ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 2004.
Carey, Robert F. and Lynne McKechnie. “Self-service Circulation: An Exploratory Study.” Public Libraries 3 (1998): 118-123.
Daikoku, Gale. “Retailers Should Expand Implementation of Self-checkout.” Retail Research Report (Gartner) 20 January 2004: 1-10.
Given, Lisa. Course Lecture. Rutherford Library South, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB. 1 February 2005.
Greater Victoria Public Library. “Statistics.” GVPL Website http://www.gvpl.ca. [last accessed: April 14, 2005].
Haworth Press. Public Library Quarterly. https://www.haworthpress.com/web/PLQ/. [last accessed April 14, 2005].
Helmick, Nancy Larsen. “Are patrons ready for ‘do-it-yourself’ services?” College and Research Libraries 53 (1992): 44-48.
Hershbein, Brad. “Observations: Self-checkout checking in?” Regional Review 14.1 (2004): 1. Business Source Premier. EBSCO. University of Alberta Libraries. 2 April 2005. http://www.library.ualberta.ca/databases/index.cfm.
Howard, Melanie & Caroline Worboys. “Self-service – A contradiction in terms or customer-led choice?” Journal of Consumer Behavior 2 (2003): 382-392.
Jenkins, Marcella. Letter. Library Journal 129.16 (2004): 12.
Leedy, Paul D. & Jeanne Ellis Ormrod. Practical Research: Planning and Design. 8th ed. New Jersey: Merrill Prentice Hall, 2005.
Leslie, Donald S. “Patron Power: 3M Introduces Automated Self-Checkout System.” Computers in Libraries 13.6 (1993): 27-30 & 32.
Time is precious
don’t waste it!